LED Indicator. ASMT-QAB2-FDE0E Datasheet
Super 0.5W Power PLCC-4 Surface Mount LED Indicator
The Super 0.5 W Power PLCC-4 SMT LED is an extension
of Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs. The package can be driven
at high current due to its superior package design. The
product is able to dissipate the heat more efficiently
compared to the Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs. These LEDs
produce higher light output with better flux perfor-
mance compared to the Power PLCC-4 SMT LED.
The Super 0.5 W Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs are designed
for higher reliability, better performance, and operate
under a wide range of environmental conditions. The
performance characteristics of these new mid-power
LEDs make them uniquely suitable for use in harsh
conditions such as in automotive applications, and in
electronics signs and signals.
To facilitate easy pick and place assembly, the LEDs are
packed in EIA-compliant tape and reel. Every reel is
shipped in single intensity and color bin (except for red),
to provide close uniformity.
Super 0.5 W Power PLCC-4 SMT LED is available in red,
red orange and amber colors.
• Industry Standard PLCC 4 platform (3.2 x 2.8 x 1.9
• High reliability package with enhanced silicone resin
• High intensity brightness with optimum flux
performance using AllnGaP chip technologies
• Available in Red, Red Orange and Amber colors
• High optical efficiency
• Available in 8 mm carrier tape and 7 inch reel
• Low thermal resistance
• Super wide viewing angle at 120 degrees
• Longer life time with minimum degradation due to
enhanced Silicone resin material
• JEDEC MSL 2a
• Exterior automotive
- Turn signals
- Side repeaters
- Rear combination lamp
- Side markers
- Truck clearance lamp
• Electronic signs and signals
- Channel lettering
- Contour lighting
- Indoor variable message sign
• Office automation, home appliances, industrial
- Front panel backlighting
- Push button backlighting
- Display backlighting
CAUTION: ASMT-QxB2-Fxxxx LEDs are Class 2 ESD sensitive. Please observe appropriate precautions
during handling and processing. Refer to Avago Application Note AN-1142 for additional details.
NOTES: 1. ALL DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETERS.
2. LEAD POLARITY AS SHOWN IN FIGURE 13.
3. TERMINAL FINISH: Ag PLATING.
4. ENCAPSULATION MATERIAL: SILICONE RESIN.
Figure 1. Package drawing
Table 1. Device Selection Guide (TJ = 25 °C)
Color Part Number
Luminous Flux, ΦV (lm)
1. ΦV is the total luminous flux output as measured with an integrating sphere at mono pulse conditions.
2. Tolerance = ±12%.
Part Numbering System
A S M T – Q X1 B 2 – F X2 X3 X4 X5
Color Bin Selection
Max. Flux Bin Selection
Min. Flux Bin Selection
A - Amber
H - Red Orange
R - Red