DC/DC Converter. RP605Z Datasheet
300mA Ultra-low Power Buck Boost DC/DC Converter with Battery Monitor
RP605x is an ultra-low power DC/DC converter with a Battery Monitor (BM). The battery monitor divides the
input voltage (VIN) into 1/3 or 1/4 and directly provides the buffered voltage to a low-voltage AD converter in
MCU, it monitors the remaining quantity of the battery.
● Long-time operation of battery powered equipment and downsizing of battery due to the ultra-low
consumption current (IQ = 0.3 µA).
● Reducing components and saving space by combining DC/DC and BM into a single chip.
● Suitable for coin batteries and USB ports due to its wide input voltage range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
● Supply Current: Typ. 0.3 μA
● Output Current: 300 mA
● Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
● Output Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 5.2 V
● Output Voltage Accuracy: ±1.5%
Battery Monitor Section
● Output Voltage: VIN/3 (RP605xxx3x)
● Supply Current: Typ. 0.1 μA
PACKAGES (unit: mm)
2.315 x 1.71 x 0.36
3.00 x 2.70 x 0.6
0.1µF to 0.22µF
• Devices with Coin Cell Battery and Lithium Ion Battery
• Wearable devises including Smart watch, Smart band, and Health monitor
• Low power RF Modules including: Bluetooth® LE, Zigbee, WiSun and ANT
• Low power CPUs, Memory, Sensor device and Energy harvester
The DC/DC set output voltage, the division ratio of BM output, the DC/DC auto-discharge function (1), and the
package are user-selectable options.
Quantity per Reel
xx: Specify the DC/DC set output voltage (VSET)
Fixed output voltage type: 1.6 V (16) to 5.2 V (52) in 0.1 V step
Refer to the Product-specific Electrical Characteristics for detail information
#: Specify the division ratio of BM output
$: Specify the DC/DC auto-discharge option.
A: DC/DC auto-discharge is not included
B: DC/DC auto-discharge is included
(1)Auto-discharge function quickly lowers the output voltage to 0 V by releasing the electrical charge accumulated in the
external capacitor when the chip enable signal is switched from the active mode to the standby mode.