Optical disc ICs
BTL driver for CD/CD-ROM
The BA5995FM is 4-channel BTL driver IC for driving actuator and motor of CD-ROM. Power package of HSOP-M28 pin
enables to make set smaller. This IC is available for low voltage DSP.
1) Wide dynamic range. (4V (typ.) at PreVCC=12V, PowVCC=5V, RL=8Ω)
2) Thermal shut down circuit built in.
3) Separating VCC into Pre and Power (Power divides into CH1, 2 and CH3/4), can make better power efficiency, by low
supply voltage drive.
4) Stand by operated individually CH2 and CH1/3/4.
5) Built-in mute(CH1) circuit.
6) Suitable for low operation voltage DSP by wide D-range pre opamp.
!Absolute maximum ratings (Ta=25°C)
Power supply voltage
Max output current
Operating temperature range
−35 to +85
Storage temperature range
−55 to +150
∗1 On less than 3% (percentage occupied by copper foil), 70mm×70mm, t=1.6mm, glass epoxy mounting.
Reduce power by 17.6mW for each degree above 25˚C.
∗2 The output current must not exceed the maximum Pd and ASO.
!Recommended operating conditions
Vcc for pre block
Vcc for power block
4.5 to 13.2V
4.5 to PreVcc