MOS INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
µPD75004, 75006, 75008
4-BIT SINGLE-CHIP MICROCOMPUTER
The µPD75008 is one of the 75X Series 4-bit single-chip microcomputer.
In addition to high-speed operation with 0.95 µs minimum instruction execution time for the CPU, the
µPD75008 employs a serial bus interface with standard NEC format, the µPD75004 is a powerful product with
a high cost/performance ratio.
The µPD75P008 with PROM, which is provided with µPD75008, is applicable for evaluating systems under
development, or for small-scale production of developed systems.
Detailed functions are described in the following user’s manual. Be sure to read it for designing.
µPD7500X Series User’s Manual: IEM-5033
• Capable of high-speed operation and variable instruction execution time to power save
• 0.95 µs, 1.91 µs, 15.3 µs (Main system clock: operating at 4.19 MHz)
• 122 µs (Subsystem clock: operating at 32.768 kHz)
• 75X architecture comparable to that for an 8-bit microcomputer is employed
• Built-in NEC standard serial bus interface (SBI)
• Clock operation at reduced power dissipation (5 µA TYP. : operating at 3 V)
• Enhanced timer function (3 channels)
• Interrupt functions especially enhanced for applications, such as remote control receiver
VCRs, CD players, telephones, cameras, blood pressure gauges, etc.
Unless otherwise specified, µPD75008 is treated as the representative model throughout this manual.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Document No. IC-2633C
(O. D. No. IC-7673E)
Date Published November 1993 P
Printed in Japan
The mark 5 shows major revised points.
© NEC Corporation 1990