upconversion receiver. TEA6200 Datasheet
Integrated AM upconversion
File under Integrated Circuits, IC01
Integrated AM upconversion receiver
The TEA6200 is an integrated AM upconversion receiver circuit with an IF of 10.7 MHz. Because of the high dynamic
range of the RF prestage there is no tuned prestage. The whole selectivity is provided by crystal filters. The circuit is
intended for use in AM radios with synthesizer tuning. The TEA6200 can handle RF signals up to 2 V RMS.
• No pre-tuned selection is required
• No LW/MW switching
• RF input is protected from static discharge from the aerial
• Electronic standby switch
• Voltage controlled oscillator for synthesizer tuning
• IF output providing level information for search tuning.
• No alignment required.
QUICK REFERENCE DATA
Supply voltage range
Supply current range
AF output voltage with:
RF at 1 MHz and 10 mV
fm at 400 Hz and 30%
20-lead dual in line; plastic (SOT146); SOT146-1; 1996 August 02.