RS1A/B - RS1M/B
1.0A SURFACE MOUNT FAST RECOVERY RECTIFIER
• Glass Passivated Die Construction
• Fast Recovery Time for High Efficiency
• Surge Overload Rating to 30A Peak
• Ideally Suited for Automated Assembly
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Case: SMA/SMB
• Case Material: Molded Plastic.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Alloy
Leadframe; Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: Cathode Band or Cathode Notch
• Weight: SMA - 0.064 grams (Approximate)
SMB - 0.093 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
5,000/Tape & Reel
3,000/Tape & Reel
* x = Device type, e.g. RS1D-13-F (SMA package); RS1JB-13-F (SMB package).
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packing details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
RS1x = Product Type Marking Code, ex: RS1G (SMA Package)
RS1xB = Product Type Marking Code, ex: RS1GB (SMB Package)
= Manufacturer’s Code Marking
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y = Last Digit of Year (ex: 4 for 2014)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
RS1A/B - RS1M/B
Document number: DS15002 Rev. 14 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated