6-Channel 8-BIT A/D Converter
The Fujitsu MB4053 is 6-channel, 8-bit, single-slope A/D converter subsystem designed to be used in a
microprocessor based data control system.
The MB4053 is single monolithic bipolar IC providing a 1 of 8 address decoder, 8-channel analog multiplier,
sample and hold, constant current generator, ramp integrator and comparator in a 16-pin package.
This A/D converter subsystems are suitable for a wide range of applications. The resolution required by an
application can be obtained by arbitarily selecting a suitable integration time. Also zero offset and full-scale error
corrections can be made automatically (auto-zero and auto-calibration) to minimize conversion error.
• Microprocessor compatible
• Digital input/output: TTL compatible
• Zero offset and full-scale error correction capability
• Ratiometric conversion capability
• Available in 16-pin DIP and Flat Package
• Compatible with MC 14443 and µA9708 (DIP package)
• Single power supply: +4.75 V to +15 V
• Excellent Iinearity: ±0.2% max. error
• Fast conversion time: 300 µs/ch typ.
• Analog input volgage: 0 V to VCC – 2 V (5.25 V max.)
• Power Dissipation: 25 mW typ. at VCC = 5 V
16-pin Plastic DIP
16-pin Plastic SOP