TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Triple 3-Input AND Gate
The TC74AC11 is an advanced high speed CMOS 3-INPUT
AND GATE fabricated with silicon gate and double-layer metal
wiring C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
The internal circuit is composed of 4 stages including buffer
output, which provide high noise immunity and stable output.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 5.3 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 24 mA (min)
Capability of driving 50 Ω
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 5.5 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74F11
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
: 0.96 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.12 g (typ.)