CMOS single power supply
AN1101SSM is an operational amplifier with a single
power supply by CMOS diffusion process.
It has low current-consumption compared to general
purpose operational amplifier by bipolar diffusion process.
0 V to VDD is available for both input voltage and output
voltage. And this IC is widely applicable to the buttery-
driven equipment and to many amplifier circuits which
adopt small package products.
• Low current-consumption: IDD = 55 µA (typ.), VDD = 3 V
• Operating input/output voltage range: 0 V to VDD
• Small offset voltage: 0.5 mV (typ.)
• Small input bias current: 1 pA (typ.)
• Operating supply voltage range:
2.5 V to 5.5 V or ±1.25 V to ±2.75 V
• Various small-size general consumer electronics equipment
0.10 Seating plane
SSMINI-5DA (Lead-free package)
■ Block Diagram
■ Pin Descriptions
Pin No. Symbol
2 GND (VSS) Ground, VSS (negative supply) at using two power supply
3 VIN+ Input (positive)
4 VIN− Input (negative)
5 VDD Power supply
Note) The AN1101SSM has been designed for general consumer electronics equipment, not for the specific one requiring such a
high reliability that may prevent it from threatening the human lives.
Publication date: August 2002