MODEL 7721 SERIES
Drives DC motors, transformers and other loads.
Paralleled ultrafast diodes included. Standard
applications are off-line DC motor control and
22A 500V IGBTs with 8A 600V ultrafast diodes
32A 600V IGBTs with 25A 600V hyperfast diodes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Saves signiﬁcant space and assembly time
• Modern design reduces heatsink cost
• Low cost
• Thin package (.200) easily ﬁts between PCB and heatsink
• Internal temperature sensing for fastest possible response
• Replaces 8 each TO-220 or TO-247 discrete power semiconductors
• Custom designs accept any IGBTs or FETs up to size 5 with parallel diodes
• Custom module versions available for speciﬁc applications
Example: 3 phase motor drives & rectiﬁer bridges, power servo ampliﬁers, solenoid drivers, solid state relays,
audio ampliﬁers, and high-power DC/DC converters.
Speciﬁcations subject to change without notice.
Model 7721 Series