300mA C-MOS L.D.O. Regulator
• Extremely Low Supply Current(50µA,Typ.)
• Very Low Dropout Voltage
• 300mA Output Current
• High Output Voltage Accuracy +/- 1.4 %
• Standardor Custom Output Voltages
• Over Currentand Over Temperature Protection
• Small input/output differential : 0.3V for full load
• Battery Operated Systems
• Portable Computers
• Portable Cameras and Video Recorders
• Medical Instruments
• Cellular/GSM/PHS Phones
• Linear Post-Regulators for SMPS
1.Vss 2.Vin 3.Vout 4. NC 5. NC
(Note : "XX" is Output Voltage for SOT-23 Pkg,
The LM1108 is a fixed output,high accuracy(typically ±0.5%) C MOS low drop-out regulator.
Total supply current is typically 50µA at full load (20 to 60 times lower than in bipolar regulators).
LM1108 key features include ultra low noise operation, very low dropout voltage (typically 240mV at full
load), and fast response to step changes in load.
The LM1108 in corporates both over temperature and over current protection.
The LM1108 is stable with an output capacitor of only1µF and has a maximum out put current of 300mA.
It is available in a SOT-23 & SOT-89 package
TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUIT
0702-01 Taejin Technology Co.,Ltd.