Digital Attenuator, 1-Bit, 15 dB
DC - 2.0 GHz
• Single 15-dB Step
• Low Loss, 0.3 dB Typical @ 900 MHz
• 2.5 to 5.0 Volt Operation
• Tape and Reel Packaging Available
• Lead-Free SOT-25 Package
• 100% Matte Tin Plating over Copper
• Halogen-Free “Green” Mold Compound
• 260°C Reflow Compatible
• RoHS* Compliant Version of AT-267
M/A-COM’s MAADSS0008 is a 1-bit, 15-dB step
GaAs MMIC digital attenuator in a lead-free SOT-25,
5 lead surface mount plastic package. The
MAADSS0008 is ideally suited for use where high
accuracy, very low power consumption and low
intermodulation products are required.
Typical applications include wireless handsets, base
stations, wireless LAN equipment, GPS receivers
and any RF applications with automatic gain/level
The MAADSS0008 is fabricated as a monolithic
GaAs integrated circuit using a mature PHEMT
process. The process features full chip passivation
for performance and reliability.
Ordering Information 1
1000 piece reel
3000 piece reel
1. Reference Application Note M513 for reel size information.
RF Input Port
RF Output Port
Absolute Maximum Ratings 2,3
VC ≤ 8V
-40°C to +85°C
-65°C to +150°C
2. Exceeding any one or combination of these limits may cause
permanent damage to this device.
3. M/A-COM does not recommend sustained operation near
these survivability limits.
* Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2002/95/EC.
M/A-COM Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the
product(s) or information contained herein without notice. M/A-COM makes
no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of its
products for any particular purpose, nor does M/A-COM assume any liability
whatsoever arising out of the use or application of any product(s) or
• North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.