4M SRAM. R1LV0416C-I Datasheet
Wide Temperature Range Version
4M SRAM (256-kword × 16-bit)
The R1LV0416C-I is a 4-Mbit static RAM organized 256-kword × 16-bit. R1LV0416C-I Series has
realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption by employing CMOS process
technology (6-transistor memory cell). The R1LV0416C-I Series offers low power standby power
dissipation; therefore, it is suitable for battery backup systems. It has packaged in 44-pin TSOP II.
• Single 2.5 V and 3.0 V supply: 2.2 V to 3.6 V
• Fast access time: 55/70 ns (max)
• Power dissipation:
Active: 5.0 mW/MHz (typ)(VCC = 2.5 V)
: 6.0 mW/MHz (typ) (VCC = 3.0 V)
Standby: 1.25 µW (typ) (VCC = 2.5 V)
: 1.5 µW (typ) (VCC = 3.0 V)
• Completely static memory.
No clock or timing strobe required
• Equal access and cycle times
• Common data input and output.
Three state output
• Battery backup operation.
2 chip selection for battery backup
• Temperature range: −40 to +85°C
Rev.2.00, May.26.2004, page 1 of 16
400-mil 44-pin plastic TSOP II (44P3W-H)
Rev.2.00, May.26.2004, page 2 of 16