16 BIT. MBM29PL65LM Datasheet
64 M (4M × 16) BIT
MBM29PL65LM is of 67,108,864 bit capacity +3.0 V -only Flash memory enabling word write, both across- the
chip, comprehensive erase and by-the-unit, individual sector erase.
Its CMOS peripheral circuitry contributes to significant saving in power consumption even at high-speed stand-
by mode operation.
MBM29PL65LM consists of 4M x 16 bit Word mode and erases 128 sectors at ever 32K word. Its package type
is 48-pin TSOP.
Embedded Program AlgorithmTM, when executed with erase or program command sequences, automatically times
the program pulse widths and verifies proper cell margin.
MBM29PL65LM, because of its capability in electrical data erase and program through write command, enables
to rewrite data within the internal system. It is a truly dependable device for vast application possibilities.
s PRODUCT LINE UP
Max Address Access Time
Max CE Access Time
Max Page Read Access Time
3.0 V to 3.6 V
3.0 V to 3.6 V
48-pin plastic TSOP (1)
Notes: Programming in byte mode ( × 8) is prohibited.
Programming to the address that already contains data is prohibited. (It is mandatory to erase data prior to overprogram on the same
• MirrorFlash MemoryTM*1
• 0.23 µm Process Technology
• 4 M × 16 bit configuration
• Single 3.0 V read, program and erase
• Standard 48-pin TSOP (1) (Package suffix : TN)
• Minimum 100,000 program/erase cycles
• High performance Page mode (4 words)
• Sector erase architecture (Sectors can be grouped in any given combination.)
32K word sectors
Any combination of sectors can be concurrently erased. Also supports full chip erase.
• HiddenROM Region
• Write Protect by WP pin
• Embedded EraseTM*2 Algorithms
• Embedded ProgramTM*2 Algorithms
• Data Polling and Toggle Bit feature for detection of program or erase cycle completion
• Automatic sleep mode
• Erase Suspend/Resume
• Low VCC write inhibit
• Sector Group Protection
• Extended Sector Group Protection
• Fast Program
• Temporary sector group unprotection
• In accordance with CFI (Common Flash Memory Interface)
*1 : MirrorFlashTM is a trademark of Fujitsu Limited.
*2 : Embedded EraseTM and Embedded ProgramTM are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.