10-CHANNEL HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CODEC
3. Amplitude of THD+N, measured with A-weighting filter, over 20 Hz to 20 KHz bandwidth.
4. Ratio of Full Scale signal to idle channel noise output is measured “A weighted” over a 20 Hz to a 20 KHz
bandwidth. (AES17-1991 Idle Channel Noise or EIAJ CP-307 Signal-to-noise Ratio.)
5. Peak-to-Peak Ripple over Passband meets ± 0.25dB limits, 48 KHz Sample Frequency.
6. Stop Band rejection determines filter requirements. Out-of-Band rejection determines audible noise.
7. The integrated Out-of-Band noise generated by the DAC process, during normal PCM audio playback, over a
bandwidth 28.8 KHz to 100 KHz, with respect to a 1 Vrms DAC output.
8. Can be set to 0.5 or 0.8 AVdd.
IDT™ 10-CHANNEL HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CODEC
V 1.2 112006