64CH SEGMENT DRIVER FOR DOT MATRIX LCD
The KS0108B is a LCD driver LSl with 64 channel output
for dot matrix liquid crystal graphic display system. This
device consists of the display RAM, 64 bit data latch 64 bit
drivers and decoder logics. It has the internal display RAM
for storing the display data transferred from a 8 bit micro
controller and generates the dot matrix Iiquid crystal driv-
ing signals corresponding to stored data.The KS0108B
composed of the liquid crystal display system in combina-
tion with the KS0107B (64 common driver)
• Dot matrix LCD segment driver with 64 channel output
• Input and Output signal
- Input: 8 bit parallel display data
Control signal from MPU
Splitted bias voltage (V1R, V1L, V2R, V2L,
V3R. V3L, V4R, V4L)
- Output: 64 channel waveform for LCD driving.
• Display data is stored in display data RAM from MPU.
• Interface RAM
- Capacity: 512 bytes (4096 bits)
- RAM bit data: RAM bit data = 1:ON
RAM bit data- = 0:OFF
• Applicable LCD duty: 1/32~1/64
• LCD driving voltage: 8V~17V(VDD-VEE)
• Power supply voltage: + 5V±10%
KS0107B Other KS0108B
• High voltage CMOS process.
• 100QFP and bare chip available.