8-bit Proprietary Microcontrollers
F2MC-8FX MB95100AM Series
The MB95100AM series is general-purpose, single-chip microcontrollers. In addition to a compact instruction set,
the microcontrollers contain a variety of peripheral functions.
Note : F2MC is the abbreviation of FUJITSU Flexible Microcontroller.
• F2MC-8FX CPU core
Instruction set optimized for controllers
• Multiplication and division instructions
• 16-bit arithmetic operations
• Bit test branch instruction
• Bit manipulation instructions etc.
• Main clock
• Main PLL clock
• Sub clock (for dual clock product)
• Sub PLL clock (for dual clock product)
Be sure to refer to the “Check Sheet” for the latest cautions on development.
“Check Sheet” is seen at the following support page
URL : http://www.fujitsu.com/global/services/microelectronics/product/micom/support/index.html
“Check Sheet” lists the minimal requirement items to be checked to prevent problems beforehand in system
Copyright©2006 FUJITSU LIMITED All rights reserved