Disconnectable Insulation displacement connectors
• Ultra-compact insulation displacement
1.0mm (.039") pitch and only 3.0mm (.118") high (side entry
type). This connector is only about 61% as large as the
smallest conventional (JST) IDC designs.
• Header designed for vacuum pick and place
Although this shrouded header has locking features for its
mating receptacle, there are no holes in the header shroud
that would adversely effect vacuum grippig equipment. Since
there is enough flat surface for secure vacuum gripping, this
miniature surface mount connector is versatile for designers
and economic for manufacturing.
• Twin U-slot insulation displacement section
The insulation displacement section connected to each wire
consists of two tin-plated slots (twin U-slots), which ensures
• 3-point grip construction
The 3-point insulation grip feature and the strain relief ensure a
firm grip on terminated wires and protection of the insulation
displacement connection from possible damage.
• Current rating: 0.7A DC
• Voltage rating: 50V DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C(including temperature rise
in applying electrical current)
• Contact resistance: Initial value/20m Ω max.
After environmental testing/40m Ω max.
• Insulation resistance: 100M Ω min.
• Withstanding voltage: 500V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #30
tin-coated annealed copper
Insulation O.D./0.56mm (.022")
* Contact JST for details.