MOS INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
16M-BIT CMOS MOBILE SPECIFIED RAM
1M-WORD BY 16-BIT
EXTENDED TEMPERATURE OPERATION
The µPD4616112-X is a high speed, low power, 16,777,216 bits (1,048,576 words by 16 bits) CMOS mobile
specified RAM featuring low power static RAM compatible function and pin configuration.
The µPD4616112-X is fabricated with advanced CMOS technology using one-transistor memory cell.
The µPD4616112-X is packed in 48-pin TAPE FBGA.
• 1,048,576 words by 16 bits organization
• Fast access time: 85, 95 ns (MAX.)
• Byte data control: /LB (I/O0 - I/O7), /UB (I/O8 - I/O15)
• Low voltage operation: VCC = 2.6 to 3.1 V
• Operating ambient temperature: TA = –25 to +85 °C
• Output Enable input for easy application
• Chip Enable input: /CS pin
• Standby Mode input: MODE pin
• Standby Mode1: Normal standby (Memory cell data hold valid)
• Standby Mode2: Memory cell data hold invalid
Operating supply Operating ambient
2.6 to 3.1
–25 to +85
35 70 / 10
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. M15794EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published January 2002 NS CP (K)
Printed in Japan
The mark 5 shows major revised points.