1. This Catalog contains the product specifications, characteristics, data, materials, and structures as of May 2005.
The contents are subject to change without notice for specification changes or other reasons. When using a product listed in this
Catalog, be sure to obtain the latest specifications.
2. All applications described in this Catalog exemplify the use of Fuji's products for your reference only. No right or license, either
express or implied, under any patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right owned by Fuji Electric Device
Technology Co., Ltd. is (or shall be deemed) granted. Fuji Electric Device Technology Co., Ltd. makes no representation or
warranty, whether express or implied, relating to the infringement or alleged infringement of other's intellectual property rights which
may arise from the use of the applications described herein.
3. Although Fuji Electric Device Technology Co., Ltd. is enhancing product quality and reliability, a small percentage of semiconductor
products may become faulty. When using Fuji Electric semiconductor products in your equipment, you are requested to take
adequate safety measures to prevent the equipment from causing a physical injury, fire, or other problem if any of the products
become faulty. It is recommended to make your design fail-safe, flame retardant, and free of malfunction.
4. The products introduced in this Catalog are intended for use in the following electronic and electrical equipment which has
• OA equipment
• Communications equipment (terminal devices)
• Measurement equipment
• Machine tools • Audiovisual equipment • Electrical home appliances • Personal equipment
• Industrial robots etc.
5. If you need to use a product in this Catalog for equipment requiring higher reliability than normal, such as for the equipment listed
below, it is imperative to contact Fuji Electric Device Technology Co., Ltd. to obtain prior approval. When using these products for
such equipment, take adequate measures such as a backup system to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning even if a Fuji's
product incorporated in the equipment becomes faulty.
• Transportation equipment (mounted on cars and ships)
• Trunk communications equipment
• Traffic-signal control equipment
• Gas leakage detectors with an auto-shut-off feature
• Emergency equipment for responding to disasters and anti-burglary devices
• Safety devices
6. Do not use products in this Catalog for the equipment requiring strict reliability such as (without limitation)
• Space equipment
• Aeronautic equipment
• Nuclear control equipment
• Submarine repeater equipment
• Medical equipment
7. Copyright 1996-2005 by Fuji Electric Device Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
No part of this Catalog may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the express permission of Fuji Electric Device
Technology Co., Ltd.
8. If you have any question about any portion in this Catalog, ask Fuji Electric Device Technology Co., Ltd. or its sales agents before
using the product.
Neither Fuji Electric Device Technology Co., Ltd. nor its agents shall be liable for any injury caused by any use of the products not in
accordance with instructions set forth herein.