HIH-4602-A/C Series Relative Humidity (RH) sensors combine
both relative humidity and temperature sensing in a TO-5
housing with a hydrophobic sintered stainless steel filter.
The laser-trimmed, thermoset polymer capacitive sensing
elements have on-chip integrated signal conditioning.
The temperature sensor is thermally connected with the RH
sensor making the HIH-4602-A/C often ideal for measuring
dew point and other absolute moisture terms.
• Near linear voltage output vs %RH
• Laser-trimmed interchangeability
• Enhanced accuracy, fast response
• Stable, low drift performance
• Built-in static protection
• Often ideal for dew point and absolute moisture
• TO-5 housing
The HIH-4602-A contains an integral thermistor, while the HIH-
4602-C contains an integral precision RTD.
Factory calibration data supplied with each sensor allows
individually matched downstream electronics and ±3.5 %RH
• Battery-powered systems
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) assemblies