SYSMAC CJ-series CJ2M CPU Units
Since 2001, CJ1M-series PLCs are in
control of a wide variety of
The accumulated experience and
advancements in technology now
result in CJ2M; fully compatible, yet
• Increased performance, and increased memory capacity
• Up to 40 I/O units on any CPU
• USB for plug-and-play access to the PLC
• All models available with or without Ethernet port
• Choice of serial port plug-in modules
• User-friendly programming, faster debugging
• Five variations in program capacity from 5K steps to 60K steps; scale the CPU to your application needs.
• Faster processors; LD instruction execution time is reduced to 40 ns, floating point trigonometrics in less than 1 μs.
• Faster Function Block calls and execution, faster interrupt handling, less overhead time.
• Added execution memory for Function Blocks allows structured, object-oriented programming even in entry-level CPUs.
• General-purpose Ethernet port supports EtherNet/IP tag-based data links, connection to Support Software, communications between PLCs,
FTP data transfers, and more (CJ2M-CPU3@).
• Standard USB port on all models allows Support Software to connect directly through standard USB cable.
• A Serial Option Module can be mounted to add RS-232C or RS-422A/485 communications ports (CJ2M-CPU3@).
• Compatible with all existing CJ1 power supply-, I/O-, control- and communication units.