Multiple-Function Gate. HD74LV1GW98A Datasheet
Configurable Multiple–Function Gate
May 19, 2006
The HD74LV1GW98A has configurable multiple–function gate in a 6 pin package. The Output state is determined by
eight patterns of 3–bit input. The user can choose the logic functions AND, NAND, OR, NOR, INVERTER, Non–
Inverted Buffer, Data Selector. Low voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g.,
notebook computers), and the low power consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• Supply voltage range : 1.65 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• All the logical input has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
E (3,000 pcs / Reel)
Outline and Article Indication
= Control code
Rev.3.00, May 19, 2006 page 1 of 8
IN2 IN1 IN0
L L LH
L HH L
HH L H
H : High level
L : Low level
Rev.3.00, May 19, 2006 page 2 of 8