Discrete IGBTs Silicon N-Channel IGBT
• Dedicated to Voltage-Resonant Inverter Switching Applications
Note: The product(s) described herein should not be used for any other application.
(1) 6.5th generation
(2) The RC-IGBT consists of a freewheeling diode monolithically integrated in an IGBT chip.
(3) Enhancement mode
(4) High-speed switching
IGBT : tf = 0.20 µs (typ.) (IC = 40 A)
FWD : trr = 0.60 µs (typ.) (IF = 15 A)
(5) Low saturation voltage : VCE(sat) = 1.9 V (typ.) (IC = 40 A)
(6) High junction temperature : Tj = 175 (max)
3. Packaging and Internal Circuit
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/