PHOTOTRANSISTOR PHOTOCOUPLER. EL817C Datasheet
4 PIN DIP PHOTOTRANSISTOR PHOTOCOUPLER
• Halogens free.
• Current transfer ratio
(CTR: 50~600% at IF =5mA, VCE =5V)
• High isolation voltage between input
and output (Viso=5000 V rms )
• Creepage distance >7.62 mm
• Operating temperature up to +110°C
• Compact small outline package
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. E214129)
• VDE approved (No. 132249)
• SEMKO approved
• NEMKO approved
• DEMKO approved
• FIMKO approved
• CSA approved
• CQC approved
The EL817-G series of devices each consist of an infrared emitting diodes, optically
coupled to a phototransistor detector encapsulated with green compound.
The devices are in a 4-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD option.
• Programmable controllers
• System appliances, measuring instruments
• Telecommunication equipments
• Home appliances, such as fan heaters, etc.
• Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances
1 Copyright © 2010, Everlight All Rights Reserved. Release Date : May 21, 2013. Issue No: DPC-0000011 Rev.7
4PIN DIP PHOTOTRANSISTOR PHOTOCOUPLER
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta=25℃)
Peak forward current (1us, pulse)
Break Down Voltage
Total Power Dissipation
-55 to 110
-55 to 125
*1 AC for 1 minute, R.H.= 40 ~ 60% R.H. In this test, pins 1, 2 are shorted together, and pins 3, 4 are shorted together.
*2 For 10 seconds
2 Copyright © 2010, Everlight All Rights Reserved. Release Date : May 21, 2013. Issue No: DPC-0000011 Rev.7