Quad. Bus Buffer Gates (with 3-state outputs)
The HD74HC125, HD74HC126 require the 3-state control input C to be taken high to put the output into
the high impedance condition, whereas the HD74HC125, HD74HC126 requires the control input to be low
to put the output into high impedance.
• High Speed Operation: tpd = 8 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
X : Irrelevent
Z : Off (high-impedance) state of a 3-state output.