GaAs SP6T 2.5 V High Power Switch
Dual- / Tri- / Quad-Band GSM Applications
• Dual- / tri- / quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE
• 2.5V Operation
• Harmonics: -70 dBc @ +34.5 dBm & 1 GHz
• Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB @ 1 GHz
• TX - RX Isolation: 41 dB @ 2 GHz
• Lead-Free 4 mm 20-Lead PQFN Package
• RoHS Compliant* and 260°C Reflow Compatible
Functional Block Diagram
M/A-COM’s MASW-000105 is a GaAs PHEMT
MMIC single pole six throw (SP6T) high power
switch in a 4 mm PQFN package. Designed for
dual-, tri-, or quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE mobile
devices, the MASW-000105 is ideally suited for
applications where high power, low control voltage,
low insertion loss, high isolation, small size and
low cost are required. This part can be used in all
systems operating up to 2.5 GHz requiring high
power at low control voltage.
The MASW-000105 is fabricated using a 0.5 micron
gate length GaAs PHEMT process. The process
features full passivation for performance and
The MASW-000105 can also be purchased in die
form as the MASWSS0091.
Ordering Information 1,2
3000 piece reel
Sample Test Board
1. Reference Application Note M513 for reel size information.
2. All sample boards include 5 loose parts.
Rx Common Control
RF and DC Ground
3. The exposed pad centered on the package bottom must be
connected to RF and DC ground.
* Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2002/95/EC.
ADVANCED: Data Sheets contain information regarding a product M/A-COM Technology Solutions
is considering for development. Performance is based on target specifications, simulated results,
and/or prototype measurements. Commitment to develop is not guaranteed.
PRELIMINARY: Data Sheets contain information regarding a product M/A-COM Technology
Solutions has under development. Performance is based on engineering tests. Specifications are
• North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298
Visit www.macomtech.com for additional data sheets and product information.
typical. Mechanical outline has been fixed. Engineering samples and/or test data may be available. M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to make
Commitment to produce in volume is not guaranteed.
changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.