Precision Operational Ampliﬁers
• Low input bias current — 2 nA
• Low input offset current — 200 pA
• Low input offset voltage — 500mV
• Low input offset drift — 5 mV/°C
• Wide supply range — ±3V to ±20V
• Low supply current — 0.6 mA
• High PSRR — 96 dB
• High CMRR — 96 dB
• MIL-STD-883B available
The LM108A operational ampliﬁers features low input bias
current combined with the advantages of bipolar transistor
construction; input offset voltages and currents are kept
low over a wide range of temperature and supply voltage.
Fairchild Semiconductor’s superbeta bipolar manufacturing
process includes extra treatment at epitaxial growth to ensure
low input voltage noise.
The LH2108 consists of two LM108 ICs in one 16-lead DIP.
The “A” versions meet tighter electrical speciﬁcations than
the plain versions. All types are available with 883B military