• Standard HC-49/U Package, HC-49/U SMMC Package Option Available
• Stable Frequency Over Temperature and Drive Level
• Fundamental and 3rd Overtone Crystals
• Frequency Range 1.8432 – 64 MHz
• Frequency Tolerance, ±30 ppm Standard
• Frequency Stability, ±50 ppm Standard
• Operating Temperature, –20°C to +70°C Standard, -40°C to +85°C Available
• Tape & Reel Packaging Available
• RoHS/Green Compliant [6/6]
The MP crystal series offers excellent long-term stability and reliability in a proven resistance-weld metal package.
The excellent shock performance makes it suitable for microprocessor, telecommunication, industrial, consumer
electronics and networking applications.
Product Frequency/Load Code.
[3 to 4 digits]
Refer to Standard Product Part Numbers
table on Page 2.
Blank - Bulk **
1 - Tape and Reel [SM/SMMC Product Option Only]
2 - Radial Taping [Ammopak]
** Standard packaging is bulk in a bag.
INS - Mylar Insulation Spacer
SMMC - Surface Mount Lead Form w/ Metal Clip Third Lead *
SLV - Insulating Body Sleeve [Obsolete]
SM - Surface Mount Lead Form w/ TW Third Lead [Obsolete]
TW - Hold Down, Welded Top Wire [Obsolete]
TEMPERATURE RANGE OPTIONS
Blank - Standard, -20°C to +70°C
E - Extended Temperature Range, -40°C to +85°C
* Consult factory for Option availability.
Non-Standard Ordering Options
Contact your local CTS Representative or CTS Inside Sales Representative for assistance.
Document No. 008-0308-0
Page 1- 6