Low Power Low Offset
Voltage Quad Comparator
Low Power Low Offset Voltage Quad Comparator
• The LM339/339A series consist of four independent precision voltage
comparators with a typical offset voltage of 2.0mV and high gain.
• The LM339/339A series are specifically designed to operate from a
single power supply over wide range of voltages. Operation from split
power supply is also possible and the low power supply current drain
is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
• The LM339/339A series are compatible with industry standard 339.
• The LM339/339A series are available in standard packages of DIP-14,
SOP-14N and TSSOP-14.
• Wide supply voltage range -Single supply: 2.0V to 36V
-Dual supplies: ±1.0V to ±18V
• Low supply current drain: 0.9mA
• Low input bias current: 25nA (typical)
• Low input offset current: ±5.0nA (typical)
• Low input offset voltage: 2.0mV (typical)
• Input common mode voltage range includes ground
• Differential input voltage equals to the power supply voltage
• Low output saturation voltage: 200mV at 4mA
• Open collector output
• RoHS compliant and halogen free
• Battery Charger
• Cordless Telephone
• Switching Power Supply
• DC-DC Module
• PC Motherboard
• Communication Equipment
TAITRON COMPONENTS INCORPORATED www.taitroncomponents.com
Tel: (800)-TAITRON (800)-824-8766 (661)-257-6060
Fax: (800)-TAITFAX (800)-824-8329 (661)-257-6415
Page 1 of 12