MDE Semiconductor, Inc.
78-150 Calle Tampico, Unit 210, La Quinta, CA. U.S.A. 92253 Tel: 760-564-8656 • Fax: 760-564-2414
ICTE5.0 to ICTE15C MPTE-5 to MPTE-45
1N6373 to 1N6381 and 1N6382 to 1N6389
GLASS PASSIVATED JUNCTION TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
STANDOFF VOLTAGE- 5.0 to 45.0V
1500 Watt Peak Power
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94 V-O
• Glass passivated chip junction in Molded Plastic package
• 1500W surge capability at 1ms
• Excellent clamping capability
• Low zener inpedance
• Fast response time: typically less than
1.0 ps from 0 volts to BV min.
• Typical IR less than 1µA above 10V
• High temperature soldering guaranteed:
250°C/10 seconds/ .375", (9.5mm) lead
length, 5lbs., (2.3kg) tension
• Includes 1N6373 thru 1N6385
Case: JEDEC DO-201 Molded plastic
Terminals: Plated Axial leads, solderable per
MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
Polarity: Color band denoted positive end (cathode)
Mounting Position: Any
Weight: 0.045 ounces, 1.2 grams
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Ratings at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA = 25 °C, TP = 1ms
Peak Pulse Current of on 10/1000 µs waveform (Note 1)
Steady State Power Dissipation at TL = 75°C
Lead lengths .375", 9.5mm (Note 2)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-wave
Superimposed on Rated Load, (JEDEC Method)(Note 3)
Maximum instantaneous forward voltage at 100A for
Operatings and Storage Temperature Range
SEE TABLE 1
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above Ta=25 °C per Fig.2.
2. Mounted on Copper Pad area of 0.8x0.8" (20x20mm) per Fig.5.
3. 8.3ms single half sine-wave, or equivalent square wave, Duty cycle=4 pulses per minutes maximum.