Transient Voltage Suppressors - SMDJ Series
2. Rohs compliant
3. Typical maximum temperature coefficient
4. ΔVBR = 0.1% x VBR@25°C x ΔT
5. Glass passivated Chip junction in DO-214AB package
6. 3000W peak pulse capadility at 10×1000μs waveform, repetition rate (duty
7. Fast response time:typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to BV min
8. Excellent clamping capability
9. Low incremental surge resistance
10. Typical IR less than 5μA above 12V
11. High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/40 seconds / 0.375”,
12. (9.5mm) lead length, 5lbs., (2.3kg) tension
13. Plastic package has underwriters laboratory flammability classification
TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces,VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in telecom, computer,
industrial and consumer electronic applications.
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation by 10x1000μs test
waveform (Fig.1)(Note 1)
Steady State Power Dissipation on
inifinite heat sink at TL=75°C (Fig. 5)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half
Sine Wave Unidirectional only (Note 2)
Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage at 25A for
Unidirectional only (Note 3)
Operating junction and Storage Temperature Range.
-55°C to 175°C
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead RuJL 15 °C/W
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction
1. Non-repetitive current pulse , per Fig. 3 and derated above TA = 25°C per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on copper pad area of 0.31x0.31” (8.0 x 8.0mm) to each terminal.
3. Measured on 8.3ms single half sine wave or equivalent square wave for unidirectional device only, duty cycle=4 per minute
Speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice.
Please refer to http://www.ruilon.com for current information. Page:1