type Transistor. 2SC5926 Datasheet
Silicon NPN triple diffusion planar type Transistor
|Total Page||2 Pages|
Silicon NPN triple diffusion planar type
For power amplification
• High forward current transfer ratio hFE which has satisfactory linearity.
• Low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCE(sat)
• Allowing supply with the radial taping
■ Absolute Maximum Ratings TC = 25°C
Collector-base voltage (Emitter open)
Collector-emitter voltage (Base open)
Emitter-base voltage (Collector open)
Peak collector current
Collector power dissipation
Ta = 25°C
−55 to +150
Note) *: Non-repetitive peak collector current
■ Electrical Characteristics TC = 25°C ± 3°C
Min Typ Max Unit
Collector-emitter voltage (Base open)
Collector-base cutoff current (Emitter open)
Collector-emitter cutoff current (Base open)
Emitter-base cutoff current (Collector open)
Forward current transfer ratio *1
Collector-emitter saturation voltage
IC = 10 mA, IB = 0
VCB = 80 V, IE = 0
VCE = 40 V, IB = 0
VEB = 6 V, IC = 0
VCE = 4 V, IC = 0.5 A
VCE = 4 V, IC = 3 A
IC = 1 A, IB = 20 mA
IC = 1 A, Resistance loaded
IB1 = 0.1 A, IB2 = − 0.1 A
VCC = 50 V
500 2 300
Note) 1. Measuring methods are based on JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL STANDARD JIS C 7030 measuring methods for transistors.
2. *1: Pulse measurement
*2: Rank classification
hFE1 500 to 1 500 1 300 to 2 300
Publication date: November 2004
Request for your special attention and precautions in using the technical information
and semiconductors described in this material
(1) An export permit needs to be obtained from the competent authorities of the Japanese Government if any of
the products or technical information described in this material and controlled under the "Foreign Exchange
and Foreign Trade Law" is to be exported or taken out of Japan.
(2) The technical information described in this material is limited to showing representative characteristics and
applied circuits examples of the products. It neither warrants non-infringement of intellectual property right
or any other rights owned by our company or a third party, nor grants any license.
(3) We are not liable for the infringement of rights owned by a third party arising out of the use of the technical
information as described in this material.
(4) The products described in this material are intended to be used for standard applications or general elec-
tronic equipment (such as office equipment, communications equipment, measuring instruments and house-
Consult our sales staff in advance for information on the following applications:
• Special applications (such as for airplanes, aerospace, automobiles, traffic control equipment, combus-
tion equipment, life support systems and safety devices) in which exceptional quality and reliability are
required, or if the failure or malfunction of the products may directly jeopardize life or harm the human
• Any applications other than the standard applications intended.
(5) The products and product specifications described in this material are subject to change without notice for
modification and/or improvement. At the final stage of your design, purchasing, or use of the products,
therefore, ask for the most up-to-date Product Standards in advance to make sure that the latest specifica-
tions satisfy your requirements.
(6) When designing your equipment, comply with the guaranteed values, in particular those of maximum rat-
ing, the range of operating power supply voltage, and heat radiation characteristics. Otherwise, we will not
be liable for any defect which may arise later in your equipment.
Even when the products are used within the guaranteed values, take into the consideration of incidence of
break down and failure mode, possible to occur to semiconductor products. Measures on the systems such
as redundant design, arresting the spread of fire or preventing glitch are recommended in order to prevent
physical injury, fire, social damages, for example, by using the products.
(7) When using products for which damp-proof packing is required, observe the conditions (including shelf life
and amount of time let standing of unsealed items) agreed upon when specification sheets are individually
(8) This material may be not reprinted or reproduced whether wholly or partially, without the prior written
permission of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
@ 2014 :: Datasheetspdf.com ::|