7812CT Regulators Datasheet PDF
|Feature||LM78XX Series Voltage Regulators
May 20 00
LM78XX Series Voltage Regulators
G eneral Description
The LM78XX series of three terminal regulators is available with several fixed output voltages mak ing them useful in a wide range of appl ications.
One of these is local on card regulation, eliminating the distributi on problems associated with single poin t regulation.
The voltages available al low these regulators to be used in logi c systems, instrumentation, HiFi, and o ther solid state electronic equipment.
Although designed primarily as fixed vo ltage regulators these devices can be u sed with exter .
|Description||3-Terminal Positive Voltage Regulators|
Micro Commercial Components
omponents 20736 Marilla S treet Chatsworth !"# $
• Output current in excess of 1.
• No external components req uired
• Internal thermal overload pro tection
• Internal short-circuit curr ent limiting
• Output voltage offered in 2% tolerance x Case Material: Molde d Plastic.
UL Flammability Classificati on Rating 94V-0 Maximum Ratings @ TA=2 5OC, Unless Otherwise Noted Parameter Symbol Value Unit Input Voltage Ope rating Ambient Temperature Operating Ju nction Temperature Stora .
|Description||3-Terminal 1 A Positive Voltage Regulator|
|Feature||LM78XX / LM78XXA — 3-Terminal 1 A Posi tive Voltage Regulator
LM78XX / LM78XXA 3-Terminal 1 A Positi ve Voltage Regulator
• Outp ut Current up to 1 A
• Output Voltage s: 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 24 V
• Thermal Overload Protection
• Short- Circuit Protection
• Output Transisto r Safe Operating Area Protection Descr iption The LM78XX series of three-termi nal positive regulators is available in the TO-220 package and with several fi xed output voltages, making them useful in a wide range of applications.
Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down, and sa .
@ 2014 :: Datasheetspdf.com ::|