60V P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
110mΩ @ VGS = -10V
130mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
TA = +25°C
Description and Applications
This MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-state
resistance (RDS(ON)) and yet maintain superior switching
performance, making it ideal for high efficiency power management
Power Management Functions
Features and Benefits
Low Gate Threshold Voltage
Low Input Capacitance
Fast Switching Speed
Low Input/ Output Leakage
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3 )
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals Connections: See Diagram
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Lead
Frame. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
Weight: 0.072g (Approximate)
Pin1 S D
Ordering Information (Note 5)
2500/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
= Manufacturer’s Marking
P6110SS = Product Type Marking Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Year Code (ex: 14 = 2014)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
Document number: DS38641 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated