Four Output Differential Buffer for PCIe Gen 1, Gen 2 and QPI
DB400Q compatible part with PCIe Gen1, Gen 2 and QPI
The ICS9DB423 is compatible with the Intel DB400Q Differential
Buffer Specification. This buffer provides 4 PCI-Express SRC or
4 QPI clocks. The ICS9DB423 is driven by a differential output
pair from a CK410B+ or CK509B main clock generator.
• Output cycle-cycle jitter < 50ps.
• Output to Output skew <50ps
• Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86ps peak to peak
• Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.0/3.1ps rms
• Phase jitter: QPI < 0.5ps rms
• RoHS compliant packaging
• Spread spectrum modulation tolerant, 0 to -0.5% down
spread and +/- 0.25% center spread.
• Supports undriven differential outputs in Power Down and
DIF_STOP# modes for power management.
• 4 - 0.7V current-mode differential output pairs
• Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
• Bandwidth programming available
• 50-133 MHz operation in PLL mode
• 33-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode
Funtional Block Diagram
Note: Polarities shown for OE_INV = 0.
IDT® Four Output Differential Buffer for PCIe and Gen 1, Gen 2 and QPI
1437B - 02/04/10