System Preamplifier. BA3410AF Datasheet
3V recording / playback system
The BA3410AF is a playback / recording system preamplifier for mono tape recorders. It operates off a 3V supply.
The BA3410AF includes playback equalizer, mic, line, and recording amplifiers, an ALC circuit, and a playback / record-
ing control circuit. This construction allows switching between recording and playback modes with a single contact
switch, for smaller and simpler PCB designs.
When combined with a BTL power amplifier, almost all of the functions required for a 3V personal-memo or dictation
tape recorder are provided, allowing compact set designs.
3V personal-memo tape recorders
1) Internal recording / playback mode switch requires
just a single contact switch.
2) Recording monitoring is possible.
3) Direct-head coupling is possible for playback.
4) Low power dissipation (recording: 4.8mA, playback:
5) 16-pin SOP package allows compact set designs.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta = 25_C)
FElectrical characteristics (unless otherwise noted, Ta = 25_C, VCC = 3V and f= 1kHz)
FElectrical characteristics curves