10)Models which use flexible cable, heat seal, or TAB:
1. In order to maintain reliability, do not touch or hold by the connector area.
2. Avoid any bending, pulling, or other excessive force, which can result in broken
11)In case of buffer material such as cushion / gasket is assembled into LCD module,
it may have an adverse effect on connecting parts ( LCD panel-TCP / HEAT SEAL /
FPC / etc., PCB-TCP / HEAT SEAL / FPC etc., TCP-HEAT SEAL, TCP-FPC, HEAT
SEAL-FPC, etc.,) depending on its materials.
Please check and evaluate these materials carefully before use.
12)In case of acrylic plate is attached to front side of LCD panel, cloudiness ( very
small cracks ) can occur on acrylic plate, being influenced by some components
generated from polarizer film.. Please check and evaluate those acrylic materials
carefully before use.
This product has been manufactured to your company’s specifications as a part for use
in your company’s general electronic products. It is guaranteed to perform according to
delivery specifications. For any other use apart from general electronic equipment, we
cannot take responsibility if the product is used in medical devices, nuclear power
control equipment, aerospace equipment, fire and security systems, or any other
applications in which there is a direct risk to human life and where extremely high levels
of reliability are required. If the product is to be used in any of the above applications,
we will need to enter into a separate product liability agreement.
1. We cannot accept responsibility for any defect, which may arise from additional
manufacturing of the product (including disassembly and reassembly), after product
2. We cannot accept responsibility for any defect, which may arise after the application
of strong external force to the product.
3. We cannot accept responsibility for any defect, which may arise due to the application
of static electricity after the product has passed your company’s acceptance
4. When the product is in CFL models, CFL service life and brightness will vary according
to the performance of the inverter used, leaks, etc. We cannot accept responsibility
for product performance, reliability, or defect, which may arise.
5. We cannot accept responsibility for intellectual property of a third party, which may
arise through the application of our product to your assembly with exception to those
issues relating directly to the structure or method of manufacturing of our product.
6. Optrex will not be held responsible for any quality guarantee issue for defect products
judged as Optrex-origin longer than 2 (two) years from Optrex production or 1(one)
year from Optrex, Optrex America, Optrex Europe delivery which ever
F-51661GNCJU-MLW-AA (AA) No. 2002-0219