SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
VOLTAGE 5 to 175 Volt POWER
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
• Ultra Thin Profile Package for Space Constrained Utilization
• Package suitable for Automated Handling
• Low inductance
• High temperature soldering : 260OC/10 seconds at terminals
• ESD IEC-61000-4-2 Air + 30kV, Contact + 30kV
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU directive
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case: SOD-123FL, Plastic
• Terminals: Solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Weight: 0.0006 ounce, 0.0173 gram
• Standrad Packaging: 8mm tape (EIA-481)
0 . 11 5 ( 2 . 9 0 )
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA=25oC unless otherwise noted)
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation on TA = 25OC (Notes 1,2,5, Fig.1)
Peak Forward Surge Current per (Notes 3)
Peak Pulse Current on tp=10/1000μs waveform (Notes 1) Fig.2
Steady State Power Dissipation (Notes 4)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Air)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Contact)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
Typical thermal resistance
see Table 1
-55 to +150
1.Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA=25OC per Fig.2 .
2.Mounted on 5mm2 copper pads to each terminal.
3.8.3ms single half sine-wave, or equivalent square wave, duty cycle = 4 pulses per minutes maximum.
4.Lead temperature at 75OC =TL .
5.Peak pulse power waveform is tp=10/1000μs.
6.A transient suppressor is selected according to the working peak reverse voltage(VRWM), which should be
equal to or greater than the DC or continuous peak operating voltage level.
PAGE . 1