Dual Differential Line Drivers/ReceiversWith 3 State Outputs
(Previous ADE-205-034A (Z))
The HD29050 features differential line drivers/receivers with three state output designed to meet the spec of EIA RS-
422A and 423A. Each device has two drivers/receivers in a 16 pin package.
The device becomes in enable state when active high for a driver and active low for a receiver.
• Built in current restriction when short circuit
• Power up/down protection.
• High output current IOH = –40 mA
IOL = 40 mA
• Input hysteresis (Typ. 50 mV)
• In phase input voltage ±200 mV of input sensitivity in the range –7 to +12 V.
• Ordering Information
DP-16E, -16FV P
R Enable 4
12 D Enable
Rev.3.00, Jul.16.2004, page 1 of 13