CONVENIENCE TIMER. S-35740 Datasheet
© ABLIC Inc., 2016-2018
FOR AUTOMOTIVE 125°C OPERATION 2-WIRE INTERVAL TIMER
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time
management of the relative time.
The S-35740 Series outputs the fixed-cycle interrupt signal. The frequency and duty ratio of the fixed-cycle interrupt signal
can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface.
Moreover, the S-35740 Series has a built-in 24-bit timer. For example, users can obtain the cumulative energization time of
the system since the timer performs a count-up action every second.
Caution This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the
purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
• Fixed-cycle interrupt signal output function:
• Low current consumption:
• Wide range of operation voltage:
• 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
• Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
• AEC-Q100 qualified*1
Settable frequency and duty ratio, with an output control pin
0.2 μA typ.
(Quartz crystal: CL = 6.0 pF, VDD = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = "H", Ta = +25°C)
1.8 V to 5.5 V
Ta = −40°C to +125°C
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
• Intermittent operation of various systems
• Regular status monitoring of various systems
FOR AUTOMOTIVE 125°C OPERATION 2-WIRE INTERVAL TIMER CONVENIENCE TIMER
signal setting register