INTERFACE CONTROLLER. DD-1920-VGA Datasheet
VGA INTERFACE CONTROLLER
FOR TFT PANEL
Part number: 41743000X-3
Page: 2. Introduction, How to Proceed, Usage Note, Disclaimer
3. System design – Diagram of a suggested system
4. Assembly notes – Important information about system elements
5. Connection & Operation – How to use the controller
9. Connectors, pinouts & jumpers – Essential connection information
16. Controller dimensions
17. Application notes
21. Appendix I - Mode Support Table
22.Appendix II - RS-232 control protocols
26. Appendix III - Mapping definition
28. Appendix IV - DV remote control unit work for DD-1920-VGA
29. Warranty, Caution & Limitation of Liability, Trademarks
30. Contact details
It is essential that these instructions are read and understood before connecting or
powering up this controller.
Page 1 of 31
Designed for LCD monitor and other flat panel display applications, the DD-1920-VGA controller provides easy to use VGA interface
TFT (active matrix) LCDs with LVDS interface of 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1920x480, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1366x768,
1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1024x768, 800x600, 800x480, 640x480, 480x640 resolution
Support VGA input up to 1080p/WUXGA input resolution
Ordering information :
Ordering part number
HOW TO PROCEED
Ensure you have all parts & that they are correct, refer to:
Connection diagram (separate document for each panel)
Connector reference (in following section)
Check controller switch & jumper settings (errors may damage the panel)
Prepare the PC
Connect the parts
Understand the operation and functions (in following section)
IMPORTANT USAGE NOTE
This product is for use by system developers and integrators, the manufacturer accepts no liability for damage or injury caused by the use
of this product. It is the responsibility of the developer, integrators or other user of this product to:
Ensure that all necessary and appropriate safety measures are taken.
Obtain suitable regulatory approvals as may be required.
Check power settings to all component parts before connection.
Understand the operation and connectivity requirements of this controller.
There is no implied or expressed warranty regarding this material.
Page 2 of 32
A typical LCD based display system utilising this controller is likely to comprise the following:
1. LCD panel
2. Inverter for LCD backlight (if not built into LCD)
3. Inverter cable
4. Power input (12VDC)
5. RS-232 control interface
6. IR sensor (Optional)
7. Function controls cable
8. VGAI signal source
9. Function controls
10. LVDS cable (for connection with LVDS panel)
11. LCD controller card, DD-1920-VGA
Digital View offers a range of accessories such as listed above, to make up complete display solution.
Page 3 of 31