Qualified per MIL-PRF-19500/116
This 1N4148UB switching/signal diode features ceramic bodied construction for military grade
products per MIL-PRF-19500/116. This small low capacitance diode, with very fast switching
speeds, is featured in a surface mount UB package with various polarities available.
Microsemi also offers a variety of other switching/signal diodes.
JAN, JANTX, and
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• Surface mount equivalent of popular JEDEC registered 1N4148 number.
• Very low capacitance.
• Very fast switching speeds with minimal reverse recovery times.
• Unidirectional as well as doubler, common anode and common cathode polarities are available.
• JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV qualification is available per MIL-PRF-19500/116.
(See part nomenclature for all available options.)
• RoHS compliant by design.
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• High frequency data lines.
• Low-profile ceramic surface mount package (see package illustration).
• RS-232 & RS–422 interface networks.
• Ethernet 10 Base T.
MAXIMUM RATINGS @ 25 ºC
Junction and Storage Temperature
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Ambient (1)
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Solder Pad (1)
Maximum Breakdown Voltage
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
Average Rectified Current @ TA = 75 ºC (2)
Non-Repetitive Sinusoidal Surge Current (tp = 8.3 ms)
NOTES: 1. See Figure 2 for thermal impedance curves.
2. See Figure 1 for derating.
TJ & TSTG
-65 to +200
Also available in:
(Ceramic Lid surface mount)
(2-Pin surface mount)
(MELF surface mount)
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: 1-800-446-1158 or
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
T4-LDS-0281-2, Rev. 1 (121568)
©2012 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 5