Adjustable Precision Shunt
Adjustable Precision Shunt Regulator
• LM431A and LM431B are three terminal adjustable precision shunt regulators
With guaranteed thermal stability over a full operation temperature range.
• The output Voltage of these ICs can be set to any value between VREF (Typical 2.50V)
and the corresponding maximum cathode voltage (36V) with two external resistors.
• These devices feature the sharp turn-on characteristics, low temperature coefficient
and low output impedance, making them ideal substitute for Zener Diode in many
applications such as switching power supply, charger and other adjustable regulators.
• LM431 precision reference Voltage tolerance is offered in 2 grades:1.0% for LM431A
and 0.5% for LM431B
• Both LM431A and LM431B are available in TO-92 (Bulk), TO-92 (Ammo),SOT-89,
SOT-23,SOT-23-5 and SOP-8 packages.
• Programmable Precise Output Voltage:2.50V to 36V
• High Stability under Capacitive Load
• Wide Operation Temperature Range:-40°C to 125°C
• Low Temperature Deviation:4.5mV (Typical)
• Low Equivalent Full-range Temperature Coefficient :20ppm/°C (Typical)
• Sink Current Capacity:1mA to100mA
• Low Output Noise
• RoHS Compliance and Halogen Free
• Switching Power Supply
• Voltage Adapter
• Graphic Card
• Precision Voltage Reference
TAITRON COMPONENTS INCORPORATED www.taitroncomponents.com
Tel: (800)-TAITRON (800)-824-8766 (661)-257-6060
Fax: (800)-TAITFAX (800)-824-8329 (661)-257-6415
Page 1 of 14