8Gb B-die. M393A1K43BB0 Datasheet
Rev. 1.91, May. 2017
288pin Registered DIMM
based on 8Gb B-die
78FBGA with Lead-Free & Halogen-Free
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND
SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE.
Products and specifications discussed herein are for reference purposes only. All information discussed
herein is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind.
This document and all information discussed herein remain the sole and exclusive property of Samsung
Electronics. No license of any patent, copyright, mask work, trademark or any other intellectual property
right is granted by one party to the other party under this document, by implication, estoppel or other-
Samsung products are not intended for use in life support, critical care, medical, safety equipment, or
similar applications where product failure could result in loss of life or personal or physical harm, or any
military or defense application, or any governmental procurement to which special terms or provisions
For updates or additional information about Samsung products, contact your nearest Samsung office.
All brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
© 2017 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
- First SPEC Release
- Change of Part Number (Speed bin "RC")
- Addition of VDDSPD tolerance on page 8
- Addition of IDD value (M393A2K40BB0-CPB, M393A2K40BB1-CRC,
M393A4K40BB1-CRC) on page 25
- Change of IDD
- Addition of Module line up (8GB)
- Change of Physical Dimensions (Module Thickness)
- Addition of DDR4-2666
- Addition of IDD value on page 26~27
(M393A1K43BB1-CTD, M393A2K40BB2-CTD, M393A4K40BB2-CTD)
- Change of Physical Dimensions (32GB) on page 45~47
- Correction of Typo
- Change Physical dimension.
1. Add hole for M393A4K40BB1 and M393A4K40BB2.
2. Remove RCD and SPD of back side dimension for M393A4K40BB0.
- Add revision history for 1.5version.
"Change of Physical Dimensions (Module Thickness)"
16th Dec. 2015
3rd Feb. 2016
7th Apr. 2016
20th Sep. 2016
4th Oct. 2016
17th Mar. 2017
12th May, 2017
19th May, 2017