3.3V/5V Variable Output Swing Differential Receiver
• 3.3V and 5V Power Supply Options
• High Bandwidth Output Transitions
• Internal 75 kΩ Pull-Down Resistors on D Inputs
• Functionally Equivalent to SY100EL16V with
Variable Output Swing
• Improved Output Waveform Characteristics
• Available in 8-Pin (3 mm) MSOP Package
The SY100EL16VS is a differential receiver with
variable output swing. The device is functionally
equivalent to the EL16V device with an input that
controls the amplitude of the outputs.
The operational range of the EL16VS control input is
from VBB (max. swing) to VCC (min. swing). Simple
control of the output swing can be obtained by a
variable resistor between the VBB pin and VCC with
the wiper driving VCTRL.
The EL16VS provides a VBB output for either single
ended use or as a DC bias for AC coupling to the
device. The VBB pin should be used only as a bias for
the EL16VS as its current sink/source capability is
limited. Whenever used, the VBB pin should be
bypassed to ground via a 0.01 μF capacitor.
Under open input conditions (pulled to VEE), internal
input clamps will force the Q output LOW.
2019 Microchip Technology Inc.