ICs for Cassette, Cassette Deck
Pause Detection Circuits of Radio Cassette, Cassette Deck
The AN6262N and the AN6263N are the pause detec-
tion integrated circuits which select the program on the
cassette tape. In the ordinal method, tape speed is differ-
ent depending on the PLAY and FF/REW, and also non-
signal time between the programs is different. Therefore,
two time constant circuit has been applied in order to
detect each time. The AN6262N and the AN6263N are
proud of detecting the program by making the time corre-
sponding to each non signal time logically in the one time
constant circuit. Furthermore, signal can be detected in
this time constant circuit and beginning of the program is
recognized when sound signal pulse increase more than
• Built-in protection circuit to prevent mis-operation when
power switch is turned ON.
• Time-constant circuit for detection of no-signal period
in PLAY and FF/REW.
• No-signal period and output pulse width can be select-
ed by external capacitor.
• Detection level of input signal can be selected by exter-
• As the ON/OFF input for mode setting and pause
detection, both TTL level and power source level can
• Very few external components needed.
Unit : mm
9-Lead SIP Package (SIP009-P-0000)
s Block Diagram
to each block
P a SW1–1
T FF Q–
b b SW1–4