CCD cameras. TDA9962 Datasheet
12-bit, 3.0 V, 20 Msps
analog-to-digital interface for CCD
File under Integrated Circuits, IC02
2000 May 01
12-bit, 3.0 V, 20 Msps analog-to-digital
interface for CCD cameras
• Correlated Double Sampling (CDS), Programmable
Gain Amplifier (PGA), 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter
(ADC) and reference regulator included
• Fully programmable via a 3-wire serial interface
• Sampling frequency up to 20 MHz
• PGA gain range of 24 dB (in steps of 0.1 dB)
• Low power consumption of only 140 mW at 2.7 V
• Power consumption in standby mode of 4.5 mW (typ.)
• 3.0 V operation and 2.2 to 3.6 V operation for the digital
• All digital inputs accept 5 V signals
• Active control pulses polarity selectable via serial
• 8-bit DAC included for analog settings
• TTL compatible inputs, CMOS compatible outputs.
• Low-power, low-voltage CCD camera systems.
The TDA9962 is a 12-bit analog-to-digital interface for
CCD cameras. The device includes a correlated double
sampling circuit, PGA, clamp loops and a low-power 12-bit
ADC together with its reference voltage regulator.
The PGA gain and the ADC input clamp level are
controlled via the serial interface.
An additional DAC is provided for additional system
controls; its output voltage range is 1.0 V (p-p) which is
available at pin OFDOUT.
plastic low proﬁle quad ﬂat package; 48 leads; body 7 × 7 × 1.4 mm
2000 May 01