switched-mode power-supply. TEA1039 Datasheet
Control circuit for switched-mode
File under Integrated Circuits, IC02
Control circuit for switched-mode power supply
The TEA1039 is a bipolar integrated circuit intended for the control of a switched-mode power supply. Together with an
external error amplifier and a voltage regulator (e.g. a regulator diode) it forms a complete control system. The circuit is
capable of directly driving the SMPS power transistor in small SMPS systems.
It has the following features:
• Suited for frequency and duty factor regulation.
• Suited for flyback converters and forward converters.
• Wide frequency range.
• Adjustable input sensitivity.
• Adjustable minimum frequency or maximum duty factor limit.
• Adjustable overcurrent protection limit.
• Supply voltage out-of-range protection.
• Slow-start facility.
QUICK REFERENCE DATA
Output pulse repetition frequency range
Output current LOW
Operating ambient temperature range
nom. 14 V
max. 13 mA
1 Hz to 100 kHz
−25 to +125 °C
9-lead SIL; plastic (SOT-110B); SOT110-1; 1996 November 18.