SBOS374 − NOVEMBER 2006
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS: COMPARATOR
Boldface limits apply over the specified temperature range: TA = −40°C to +125°C.
At TA = +25°C, VS = +12V, VCM = +12V, VSENSE = 100mV, RL = 10kΩ to GND, and RPULL-UP = 5.1kΩ connected from CMPOUT to VS, unless otherwise
INA200, INA201, INA202
MIN TYP MAX UNITS
INPUT BIAS CURRENT(2)
TA = +25°C
TA = −40°C to +85°C
590 600 610 mV
586 614 mV
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE
Large-Signal Differential Voltage Gain
High-Level Leakage Current(3)(4)
Low-Level Output Voltage(3)
Logic Input Impedance
Minimum RESET Pulse Width
RESET Propagation Delay
CMP VOUT 1V to 4V, RL ≥ 15kΩ Connected to 5V
VID = 0.4V, VOH = VS
VID = −0.6V, IOL = 2.35mA
RL to 5V, CL = 15pF, 100mV Input Step with 5mV Overdrive
0V to VS − 1.5V
(1) Hysteresis refers to the threshold (the threshold specification applies to a rising edge of a noninverting input) of a falling edge on the noninverting input of the
comparator; refer to Figure 1.
(2) Specified by design.
(3) VID refers to the differential voltage at the comparator inputs.
(4) Open-drain output can be pulled to the range of +2.7V to +18V, regardless of VS.
(5) The comparator response time specified is the interval between the input step function and the instant when the output crosses 1.4V.
(6) The RESET input has an internal 2MΩ (typical) pull-down. Leaving RESET open results in a LOW state, with transparent comparator operation.
Hysteresis = VTHRESHOLD − 8mV
Figure 1. Typical Comparator Hysteresis